Tuesday, March 6, 2007

2006 Makeover 350Z Spotted


I received an email from someone who recently spotted the Nissan 350Z that we build for the 2006 Extreme Auto makeover. The 350Z was won by A. Bremner in November last year at a gala event in Fourways.


The Nissan shared numerous partners with this years Subaru, including; Rockford Fosgate, Audiovox & Sportech.


I'm very proud that people still recognise the car and identify it as the vehicle used in the 2006 project. It further excites me to know that we're planning to expose the Subaru Sti in a bigger way this coming year.

2 comments:

rrjexpert said...

So far, I have no complaints. It’s running very well. The parts are tough. I make it a point to check every single part so as to avoid any problem in the road. Hopefully, I haven’t had any trouble with it during rush. I got to replace its Nissan AC Condensers last week and I’m fortunately enough that it’s only the part that I needed to purchase for it this month.

Unknown said...

official statement louis vuitton replica click here to find out more Louis Vuitton fake Bags visit this site replica bags china